This procedure is totally painless and there is no compression or contact with the body. The test is non invasive, uses no radiation, and is F.D.A registered.
breast thermography screening for women of all ages.
- Mammography, when considered appropriate for women who are aged 50 or older.
- A regular breast examination by a health professional.
- Monthly breast self-examination.
- Personal awareness for changes in the breasts.
- Readiness to discuss quickly any such changes with a doctor.
These guidelines should be considered along with your background and medical history.